Abington Monthly Meeting gratefully accepts contributions, and there are a few ways to give:
Use your smartphone.
If you wish to use your smartphone to make donations (one time donations or recurring), you can download the free app called Gift + (to find Gift Plus, try searching “Gift + Vanco” in the app store). When you have the app on your phone, search by zip code 19046 or use the name Abington Monthly Meeting. Follow the prompts to make a donation from your bank account. You will need your bank account number and routing number. If you set up an account in the app, then you won’t have to re-enter this information in the future.
You may contribute one time or regularly using the Direct Withdrawal Form for your contributions.
You can make a gift directly from your checking or savings account to the Meeting’s account, either as a one-time contribution or a scheduled monthly or quarterly amount. Scheduled amounts can be changed or stopped with just 3 days’ notice. All contributions will appear on your bank statement. Join fellow Members and Attenders in this convenient method of contribution. Consider whether spreading your contributions out throughout the year might make budgeting easier for you AND the Meeting! Click Here for Direct Debit Form Please call Assistant Treasurer Wanda Wyffels, or contact the Meeting office at email@example.com, if you have questions or need assistance filling out the form. Please return the form to Loretta Fox, Meeting Secretary/Bookkeeper in the Office.
You can now contribute financial gifts to Abington Monthly Meeting online!
Philadelphia Yearly Meeting’s (PYM’s) donations webpage has a section for contributions to Monthly and Quarterly Meetings. This is a secure way to give online. It’s also an easy way to set up an automated recurring gift to Abington Meeting or to Abington Quarterly Meeting.
PYM is offering this service as a way to help monthly and quarterly meetings with their fundraising efforts and as a convenience for meeting members, attenders, or anyone else who wants to support our efforts. Here are the details:
- Donations can be by credit card or by automated clearing house (ACH) checking account withdrawal.
- Friends can make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift.
- The frequency can be once, every other week, monthly, quarterly, twice yearly or yearly.
- Recurring gifts can be ongoing or limited to an end date or total gift amount.
- Friends have direct access to independently change or cancel their gift at any time.
- Friends will receive an email receipt from Acceptiva, PYM’s online donations processor.
- PYM will send a quarterly check for the total amount that was donated to the monthly meeting.
- PYM will send a quarterly statement of the donor names and amount of the gifts.
Please visit www.pym.org/nurture for more information.
If you prefer to mail us a check (sending cash through the mail is never a good idea), please address your envelope to:
Abington Monthly Meeting
520 Meetinghouse Road
Attn: Assistant Treasurer